MAKRZ is a community of “Makers” sharing open source files for 3D printing, laser cutting and machining (CNC). Browse tens of thousands of beautifully rendered 3D models and 2D drawings. You can link your Dropbox account and download any file you want to save for later.
MAKRZ features a beautiful but simple interface that eschews geeky descriptions and focuses on visually browsing through the files available for download.
Use MAKRZ to keep up with the latest designs in the world of 3D printing, or use it as your wish list of what you want to print when you get your Printrbot. If you own a 3d printer, you can finally cue up items to be printed with a native app on your iPhone or iPad. Your files will be waiting for you when you sit down to use your printer with a computer linked to Dropbox.
- The most beautifully rendered, high resolution preview images ever!
- All Sketchup files are automatically rendered in the same high quality format
- Gesture based navigation. Swipe right or left to scroll through featured files
- Landscape or horizontal viewing modes
- Download Queue and Download history keep you informed of your activity
- Download one file or use a quick and easy “Download All button
- View frequently updated Featured models
- New and noteworthy items based on recent uploads
- Popular items based on actual downloads
- Community tools for crowd-sourced tagging, photos of completed projects and vetting
- User Uploads
- Sharing images and/or files via Dropbox, Twitter, etc.