The Printrbot Simple is an exercise in 3d printing minimalism. It includes only what is needed to get started in the world of 3D printing.
Assembled at $449, we think you will agree that it is both tiny…and a really big deal.
Features of the Printrbot Simple:
- NOW with Aluminum Extruder and Aluminum print bed!
- 0.1mm resolution (and beyond)
- 100mm cube of printing volume (~4″ cube)
- Printrboard electronics
- PLA only (no heat bed)
- Ubis 1.75mm Hotend
- 200lb. test fishing line – the X & Y “belts”
- 12v 6A laptop style power supply
- Outer dimensions: 8″ x 14″ x 11″
- ~5.25lb total weight
- Sample of 1.75mm PLA filament
- Fan and end stops included
- Laser cut wood is standard 1/4″ (6mm) thick