Printrbot’s first all-metal 3D Printer. The all metal construction combined with a GT2 belt pulley system produces a 3D print that rivals those of other manufacturers which cost thousands more!
- Model: 1403
- Build Volume: 6″ x 6″ x 6″ / 150mm x 150mm x 150mm / 216 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 100 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Alu Extruder (direct drive) with 1.75mm Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Print Bed: Not heated
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 8mm and 12mm diameter linear shaft
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev D Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper
- Overall Footprint*: 18″ x 17″ x 13″ (L x W x H)
*Overall Footprint is the space needed to operate the full range of motion for the machine – X, Y, and Z axes travel.
- Lead Time: 1-2 business days from order date
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Dimensions: 14″ x 10″ x 16″ (L x W x H)
- Getting started with your new Simple
- Article: Printrbot’s decision to go to an all-metal 3D Printer
- Downloadable Photos:Printrbot Simple Black (metal)
- FIRST PRINT: FirstCube.stl (before slicing) | FirstCube.g (final gcode file ready to print)
- SECOND PRINT: Simple Fan Shroud.stl (before slicing) | Simple Fan Shroud.g (final gcode file ready to print)
Please Note: ALL IMAGES SHOWN ARE PROTOTYPES. FINAL PRODUCT MAY VARY SLIGHTLY
Disclaimer of Assembly: If you order a Printrbot kit, we cannot guarantee that you have the technical ability to assemble and calibrate the Printrbot. Your results may vary from others. Therefore, Printrbot does not guarantee the technical proficiency of it’s customers nor does Printrbot guarantee a minimum quality of prints produced by kits assembled by the customer.
Simply stated; If you order a Printrbot kit, we cannot guarantee that you have the technical ability to assemble and calibrate the Printrbot. Your results may vary from others. Please take a look over the build instructions, getting started info, and terms before ordering your kit. Should you purchase a kit and begin to assemble it, you will not be able to return that kit for refund. Refunds upon return (with 20% restock fee) for kits will only be authorized for unused, brand new, unbuilt kits. Any evidence of assembly or use such us unsealed kit bags, tampered/used components, etc. will result in no refunds given.