All new design, new features… same low price.
- Model: 1405
- Build Volume: 4″ x 4″ x 4″ / 100mm x 100mm x 100mm / 64 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 100 Microns
- Print Speed: 60mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Alu Extruder (direct drive) with 1.75mm Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Print Bed: Not heated
- Construction: 1/4″ laser cut birch wood and 8mm diameter linear shaft
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software: Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura and/or Repetier. Both are available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper
- Overall Footprint*: 15″ x 11 1/2″ x 10″ (L x W x H)
* Overall Footprint is the space needed to operate the full range of motion for the machine – X, Y, and Z axes travel.
* For more on getting started with the Maker’s Kit, click here
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weight: 15lbs
- Dimensions: 15″ x 12″ x 8″ (L x W x H)