Printrbot’s first all-metal 3D Printer. The all metal construction combined with a GT2 belt pulley system produces a 3D print that rivals those of other manufacturers which cost thousands more!
Click here to download a pdf of technical specifications.
- Model: 1403
- Build Volume: 6″ x 6″ x 6″ / 150mm x 150mm x 150mm / 216 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Alu Extruder (direct drive) with 1.75mm Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Print Bed: Not heated (0.3mm level tolerance)
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 8mm and 12mm diameter linear shaft
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software:Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura v15.04 – available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper
- Overall Footprint*: 18″ x 17″ x 13″ (L x W x H)
*Overall Footprint is the space needed to operate the full range of motion for the machine – X, Y, and Z axes travel.
*For more on getting started with your Simple, click here
- Assembly Required: Yes – click here for instructions
- Lead Time: Order now. Ships next business day!
- If an order contains any items that are not listed as ‘next day shipping’, the order will not ship until the entire order is ready to be completed. For more Shipping FAQ info, click here.
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Dimensions: 16″ x 12″ x 6″ (L x W x H)