We are thrilled to announce that we are accepting applications to join us in the beta testing of our new Printrbot CNC.
This will be a limited beta test. We are going to choose no more than 10 applicants who have the time, interest, and expertise to move this product closer to market.
Testers will be purchasing their beta CNC machine for $3,500.
If you would like to join us in this beta test please fill out this application by the 3rd of October. We will in turn choose the 10 applicants by and contact each about their involvement shortly after.
We are really excited to have your participation!
CNC Beta Specifications
- Cut Volume: 24″ x 12″ x 5″
- Electronics: TinyG – USB based CNC Controller
- Power Requirements: 24 Volt
- Spindle Motor:
- 670 KV
- 1.8 HP
- 16,000 RPM (16 Geared Aluminum Pulley)
- Spindle: 8,500 RPM (30 Geared Spindle) 1.8:1 Ratio
- Collet Requirements:
- R8 Collet – 1/16″ to 3/4″ by increments of 1/32
- ER16 Collet adaptors available
- Tooling Plate:
- Mic 6 Aluminum Plate 3/8″ thick
- 3/8 – 16 Threaded holes reamed for a 5/16″ pin
- 2″ hole center
- Belt: GT2 5mm Pitch
- Bearings: 15mm Linear Rail
- Threaded Rod: 2 Star ACME Threaded
- Aluminum PB Plate Cut: 1.5mm Depth / 2.5mm Step Over / 500mm/min
- MDF PB Plate Cut: 6-8mm Depth / 5mm Step Over / 2000mm/min