- Job Number: 20160803
- Location: Lincoln, California, United States
- Posted: Aug 3, 2016
- Weekly Hours: 40
Complete shipments of 3D printers by assembling components with build team to fulfill customer purchase orders.
- Good knowledge and skill level with basic hand and power tools
- Communicates clearly and succinctly
- Works well in a fast paced growing company and adapts to changing requirements
- Hard working individual who loves to see results
- Driven to improve speed and quality of work at all times
- Wants to succeed while maintaining honesty and integrity
- Team player with a collaborative work style
- Contributes to team by building printers or sub-assemblies as assigned by production supervisor
- Maintaining a good work pace while keeping quality workmanship up to company standards
- Tracking work through predetermined metrics processes / documentation
- Keeping safe and organized work stations by complying with policies and procedures
- Develop continuing knowledge of current products and adjusting to any new or updated models
- Assemble printers according to specifications with proper tools, hardware and production parts
Printrbot, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Printrbot complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Printrbot expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Printrbot’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.