A rigid, large format, DIY 3D printer kit (partially assembled). The Model 3 comes with the X and Y axes fully assembled. The Z-axis requires some assembly. Aluminum Extrusion frame is not included!
Customer support for this printer only available through forums. This is a DIY kit.View Fusion A360 Model
Who is this printer for?
The Model 3 Kit is designed for experienced makers needing a large build volume. If you haven’t already built or heavily modified a custom 3D printer, this is not for you.
Why isn’t the frame included?
No frame equals no markup and no double shipping fees.
Another reason is that some may want to modify their printer to adjust their Z axis.
Can this printer be enclosed?
Yes. Brook designed this so you can easily add your own panels/door/lid to enclose the printer.
- Ubis 13S HF Hot End (extra tips included)
- LCD screen with digital knob and SD card slot
- Aluminum Extrusion Kit available from Faztek.
- Model: 1710
- Build Volume: 18″ x 12″ x 24″
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA
- Extruder: Gear Head Aluminum Extruder v2
- 1.75mm Ubis 13HF Hot End (extra tips included)
- Lead Screw: 8mm four-start acme lead screw with an anti-backlash nut.
- Electronics: Printrboard F6
- Power Requirements: 400 Watt A/C Heat Bed controlled by a solid state relay (3-32V DC / 24-380V AC / 25A)
- Motors: Z-axis motor is a geared Nema 17 stepper (5.18:1 gear ratio)