Upgrade your Printrbot Play v2 to a heated bed. The print surface is a removable spring steel sheet. Pull the magnetized plate off of the bed and pop your print right off.
- 16AWG turnigy silicone wiring
- Acrylic mounting plate with embedded Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- NOTE: These magnets can be a choking hazard and have a strong magnetic field that can damage magnetic media, i.e; credit cards, ID cards, computer montiors, etc. For more information, click here.
- PEI Tape
- 6″ x 8″ heat plate – Max temperature 100C w/ 100k 1/% thermistor w/ 24 AWG cable
- 6″ x 8″ spring steel print plate (zinc-finished & polished spring steel – .035″ thickness)
- Click here for the full Bill of Materials
- Assembly Required: YES – See Disclaimer of Assembly
- 12V 30A 360W Regulated Power Supply
- Play v2 (Model 1805)
- Simple Pro (Model 1608)
*Not sure which printer you have? Click here