Printrbot’s new “big” printer featuring our new high temp hot end and a fully enclosed printing chamber. The Plus Pro comes in any color …as long as it’s black :).
View Fusion A360 Model
- Model: 1711
- Hot End: Ubis 13S HT (24V, 90 Watts and prints up to 500C)
Low temp and high temp filaments should not be run on the same hot end. Low temp plastics will char inside the hot end above 270C and will cause damage. We recommend 2 hot ends if you are using both high and low temp filaments. Insulated heat sock is a consumable that will degrade above 400C, but it is replaceable.
Gear Head Aluminum Extruder v2
- Build Volume: 10” x 10” x 12”
- Heated Print Surface: 400 Watt Silicone A/C Heat Bed controlled by a solid state relay (3-32V DC / 24-380V AC / 25A)
- Electronics: Printrboard Rev F6 w USB-B port
- LCD with SD card slot and digital knob
- Power Requirements: MeanWell 12V 350 Watt PSU (click here for more info)