This is a kit – you must assemble this yourself.
Estimated build time: 8 hours or less
Build Difficulty: Hard
Instructions for building the Plus v2.1 are posted here.
The Plus v2.1 is the largest Printrbot yet–containing an 9x8x8 build volume, laser cut birch construction, built in LCD panel, an assembled Ubis hot end, 12mm Z-axis rods, all aluminum bearing blocks, 3/8″ Acme rods, GT2 belts/pulleys, and a sample of 1.75mm PLA filament.
This KIT includes:
- 3/8″ Acme Rods
- Gt2 belt and Aluminum pulleys
- Built in LCD panel for (optional) headless printing from files on a user-provided microUSB card w/o a computer
- Custom machined aluminum build plate
- Power Supply
- printrboard: all-in-one assembled electronics with integrated micro SD card slot (no soldering required)
- 5 NEMA 17 stepper motors complete with cable ends attached
- laser cut birch construction
- 1.75 Direct Drive Extruder (not shown in product photo)
- hardware (8mm smooth rods, threaded rods, and bearings — ** Z axis is 12mm smooth rods and 12 mm linear bearings )
- assembled Ubis hot end
- nuts, bolts, washers, zip ties
- laser cut print bed
- 8×8 heated bed
- misc assembled cables (no soldering required)
- 3 mechanical end stops (no soldering required)
- micro USB cable
- sample of filament
- Fan mount with Fan
- Injection molded large and small gears
- Laser cut wood is standard 1/4″ (6mm) thick
- 3/8″ Acme Rods
- Upgradable to a v2.2 – our dual head upgrade kit COMING SOON
Printrbot does not guarantee the technical proficiency of it’s customers. Printrbot does not guarantee a minimum quality of prints produced by kits assembled by the customer.
Simply stated; If you order a Printrbot kit, we cannot guarantee that you have the technical ability to assemble and calibrate the Printrbot. Your results may vary from others.