The Printrboard G2 is the same electronics board used in the new Simple, now available for those brave souls who like to tinker.
Click here to view the G2 Connection Diagram and other getting started resources.
Click here for info about Printrboard G2 and g2core firmware.
Notes / Requirements:
- Ubis 13S Hot End REQUIRED
- Auto-Leveling Probe REQUIRED
- Simple 1403 and Plus 1504 Users: USB B connector is considerably larger than the microUSB connector that has been used on previous revs of Printrboard. You will have to either have to “hack” a larger connection hole into the base of your Printrbot or reverse the orientation of the Printrboard, which will affect your ability to access the USB port. Simple users see an image here.
- Mac users, you have the option to load firmware to your G2. Download the Printrbot Firmware Updater.
- 32-Bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 operating at 84MHz with 512KB (512K x 8) FLASH
- 12V Power Input
- USB-B Connection
- Integrated NeoPixel control
- 4x 1/32 Step DRV8825 Stepper Motor Drivers (12V 2.5amp max)
- 2x Independently controlled fan outputs
- 2x Thermistor Ports
- 2x High power heater outputs