The Rev F6 Printrboard with USB B Connector features a push-push microSD card socket for increased ease of use for printing via SD card. We have also added additional fan ports for independent control of cooling your hot end and the print.
The Rev F6 Printrboard is compatible with all current Printrbot models. However, the USB B connector is considerably larger than the microUSB connector that been used on previous revs of Printrboard. You will have to “hack” a larger connection hole into the base of your Printrbot Simple or Plus. Play users, you have the option to reverse the orientation of the Printrboard, but it will affect your ability to access to the USB and SD sockets. See product photo gallery for examples.
Rev F6 Printrboard is not currently available with a microUSB connector. Click here to order pre-owned Rev F5.
All Rev F boards are identical in terms of components, but you can select a board that is preloaded with the correct firmware and setting values for your Printrbot. *Maker Kit users, select “Play 1505”.
- Rev F6
- USB B connector
- NOTE: USB B connector is considerably larger than the microUSB connector that been used on previous revs of Printrboard. You will have to “hack” a larger connection hole into the base of your Printrbot Simple or Plus. You have the option to reverse the orientation of the Printrboard, but it will affect accessibility to the USB and SD sockets. See product photo gallery for examples.
- Simple 1403 Users: You will need to order a LEFT ANGLE USB B cable in order to reverse the orientation of your Printrboard.
- Push-push microSD card socket
- Independent fan ports – Control your print fan and hot end fan separately.
- 6-pin power connector (6 Pin Power Harness NOT included. Order separately here)
- Digital potentiometers
- Screw terminal for heated bed connection
- Does not ship with EXP1, EXP2, I2C, or ICSP pins, previously on the F5.
- Dual Extruder – 1504/1412 Plus Dual Extruder users: Read this article before ordering a Rev F6 Printrboard.
- Z END STOP NOT COMPATIBLE
- LCD Users: Both v1 and v2 LCD screens are NOT compatible
- 1505 Play Users w Ubis 13 Hot End – Click here for wiring instructions.
- 1405 Maker’s Kit Users – Select the “Play 1505” option.
- Installation Required: YES – Click here for wiring diagrams.
- 6 pin male dongle, or 6 pin male ATX connector from an ATX power supply
- Your Rev F Printrboard will come pre-flashed with the firmware that you have selected. Click here for more instructions on re-flashing.
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Dimensions: 6″ x 4″ x 1″ (L x W x H)