Please note: The Printrbot CNC is a CNC router intended to cut wood and plastic. This machine is NOT a CNC mill.
Visit http://a360.co/2BEF60e to view the public design file. Use this to inform your assembly of the CNC Kit.
Click here to view the original Printrbot CNC Documentation pdf’s.
Click here for the electronics wiring diagram.
Click here for Addon-hacks for Printrbot CNC Beta 01
- Model: 1510
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body
- Belt & Pulleys: HTD5
- Overall Dimensions: 26″ x 26″ x 21″ (L x W x H)
- Cut Area: 14″ x 18″ x 4″ (X x Y x Z)
- Frame Pieces: Powder coated steel as well as machined and water jet aluminum construction
- Electronics: TinyG – https://www.synthetos.com/project/tinyg/
- Power: 24v Power Supply
- Router: NOT INCLUDED. Click here to order the router that originally came with this CNC
- Extrusion: NOT INCLUDED. Click here for a suggestion on sourcing from Faztek (We are not being paid to recommend this source.)
- Linear Rails / Carts: NOT INCLUDED.
- Click Here for Bill of Materials
Disclaimer of Assembly: Printrbot does not guarantee compatibility with any third party software or operating system (Repetier, Pronterface, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). This applies to kits and assembled units. *Mac OSX El Capitan not supported at this time.