The Printrbot Simple Maker’s Kit is an exercise in 3d printing minimalism. It includes only what is needed to get started in the world of 3D printing.
Our Printrbot Simple Maker’s Kit is $349 , and we think you will agree that it is both tiny…and a really big deal.
Features of the Printrbot Simple Kit:
- The 2014 model comes standard with Aluminum Extruder and Aluminum print bed for $349
- 0.1mm resolution (and beyond)
- 100mm cube of printing volume (~4″ cube)
- Printrboard electronics
- PLA only (no heat bed)
- Ubis 1.75mm Hotend
- 200lb. test fishing line – the X & Y “belts”
- 12v 6A laptop style power supply
- Outer dimensions: 7″ x 8″ x 9″
- ~5.25lb total weight
- Sample of 1.75mm PLA filament
- Fan and end stops included
- Laser cut wood parts are standard 1/4″ (6mm) thick
Printrbot does not guarantee the technical proficiency of it’s customers. Printrbot does not guarantee a minimum quality of prints produced by kits assembled by the customer.
Simply stated; If you order a Printrbot kit, we cannot guarantee that you have the technical ability to assemble and calibrate the Printrbot. Your results may vary from others.