Refurbished heated bed upgrades for the original Simple 1403 (Metal Simple). The powder coated wings are N.O.S. (new old stock). They have never been installed on a production printer. The aluminum print beds had minor scuffs and scrapes, but were hand sanded by Brook. The beds are fully functional.
NOTE: This is not a build volume upgrade.
NOTE: There was a later version of Simple Metal with a modified bed. Click here to view an image of a bed incompatible with this refurbished product.
Power supply required, but not included. Click here to order the required power supply separately.
- Refurbished Mic 6 aluminum bed
- 6″ x 6″ heat plate – Max temp 80C
- X-axis Bar Ends (x2)
- ~240W 6″ x 6″ heat plate w/ wiring
- Thermistor w/ cable
- Simple (Model 1403) – Not sure which printer you have? Click here.
- NOTE: If your Simple looks like this (click here), the print bed, wings and bar ends are not compatible.
- Printrbot Simple (Model 1403)
- Assembly required: YES – Click here for installation instructions. Disclaimer of Assembly
- 12v30a Power Supply – NOT INCLUDED. Click here to order separately.
- RevF-Version5 (or later) firmware – Click here for instructions.
- Weight: 3lb
- Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 3″, 3lb