This is the “original” flavor of Simple Pro. The base model affords the user with premium hardware as well as the 32-bit brain (Printrboard G2), this printer is without the heated bed. Touchscreen and wifi/cloud capability are still included. Straightforward, solid and made in America.
- 8mm Acme Lead Screw
- Updated Handle and Spool Rack Design
- Rubber Feet
- ON/OFF Power Switch
- Updated Electronics: Printrboard G2, Powrboard and LCD touch screen
- Dual power plugs : our normal laptop psu and the ATX 6-pin molex (Ships with Laptop Power Supply)
- Ubis 13S Hot End
- Linear Rails & Bearing Carts
- 16AWG turnigy silicone wiring
- Partial Assembly Required. Click here for more info.
- Model: 1608
- Build Volume: 8″ x 6″ x 8″ / 200mm x 150mm x 200mm / 384 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Print Speed: TBA
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Gear Head Aluminum Extruder v2 with 1.75mm Ubis 13S Hot End with 0.3mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 12mm linear rail on all axes
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrboard G2, Powrboard, and LCD touch screen
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper.