The highly anticipated heated bed upgrade for the Simple Pro is finally here! The print surface is a removable blue spring steel plate. Pull the magnetized plate off of the bed and pop your print right off.
NOTE: Printrbot.cloud does not currently support heated bed printing. You will either need to print via USB or send G-code through the cloud.HEATED BED GETTING STARTED MATERIALS
- 16AWG turnigy silicone wiring
- Acrylic mounting plate with embedded Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- NOTE: These magnets can be a choking hazard and have a strong magnetic field that can damage magnetic media, i.e; credit cards, ID cards, computer montiors, etc. For more information, click here.
- PEI Tape
- 6″ x 8″ heat plate – Max temperature 100C w/ 100k 1/% thermistor w/ 24 AWG cable
- 6″ x 8″ spring steel print plate (1095 blue-finished & polished blue sping steel – .035″ thickness)
- Click here for the full Bill of Materials
- Assembly Required: YES – See Disclaimer of Assembly
- 12V 30A 360W Regulated Power Supply
- G2 Firmware Update – Click here for firmware update instructions.
- Simple Pro (Model 1608) – Not sure which printer you have? Click here.