The Rolling Chassis is a stripped-down version of the full Simple Pro for Printrbot owners that wish to transform their existing bot into something new.
Motors, electronics, and extruder components more have all been removed, leaving the user with a solid foundation to build from. Enjoy the benefits of premium machined blocks and linear rails, combined with your existing parts.View Simple Pro Build Instructions
NOTE: This kit is subject to our Disclaimer of Assembly. After a kit has been opened, it is no longer eligible for return. For more, click here. Also, see “Requirements” section below.
- 8mm Acme Lead Screw
- Updated Handle and Spool Rack Design
- Rubber Feet
- Linear Rails & Bearing Carts
- Model: 1608
- Build Volume: 8″ x 6″ x 8″ / 200mm x 150mm x 200mm / 384 cubic inches
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 12mm linear rail on all axes
- Supplemental Components – This kit does not include motors, electronics, extruder components, etc.
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (NOT included)
- Assembly Required: Yes – READ THE DISCLAIMER OF ASSEMBLY. The Simple Pro Rolling Chassis does not come with direct one-on-one technical support. Printrbot will provide build instructions and replace faulty parts inside of the standard 60-day warranty. You will be required to seek technical assistance at our support site and user forum at support.printrbot.com.
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 20″ x 20″ x 8″ (L x W x H)
Disclaimer of Assembly: Printrbot does not guarantee compatibility with any third party software or operating system (Repetier, Pronterface, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). This applies to kits and assembled units.