Now available with a heated print surface!
The new Printrbot Simple Pro stands alone in a crowded field of affordable desktop 3D printers. It is beautiful but different. It’s not a box, so you can watch the action from any angle. It’s clean, straightforward design thoughtfully exposes the self-explanatory mechanics, while hiding the complicated bits. It’s small size, portability and metal construction make it a workhorse built for the classroom.
The 32-bit brain that powers this marvel outperforms all others. The smooth, speedy motion is mesmerizing without any of the jerks and wobbles familiar to all other 3D printers.
Understated yet powerful, welcoming but sturdy, this machine takes the complicated mysteries of 3D printing and makes it Simple. Made in America, it really DOES stand alone.
NOTE: Printrbot.cloud does not currently support heated bed printing. You will either need to print via USB or send G-code through the cloud.View quick start materials.
- Wi-fi capability for untethered printing – Only compatible with 2.4GHz networks
- Heat Plate functionality not supported by printrbot.cloud slicer. USB or Gcode only.
- LCD touch screen
- 8mm Acme Lead Screw
- Updated Handle and Spool Rack Design
- Rubber Feet
- ON/OFF Power Switch
- Updated Electronics: Printrboard G2 and Powrboard.
- Dual power plugs : our normal laptop psu and the ATX 6-pin molex (Ships with Laptop Power Supply)
- Ubis 13S Hot End
- Linear Rails & Bearing Carts
- 16AWG turnigy silicone wiring
- Acrylic mounting plate with embedded Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- NOTE: These magnets can be a choking hazard and have a strong magnetic field that can damage magnetic media, i.e; credit cards, ID cards, computer montiors, etc. For more information, click here.
- PEI Tape
- 6″ x 8″ heat plate – Max temperature 100C w/ 100k 1/% thermistor w/ 24 AWG cable
- 6″ x 8″ spring steel print plate (1095 blue-finished & polished blue sping steel – .035″ thickness)
- Partial Assembly Required
- Model: 1608
- Build Volume: 8″ x 6″ x 8″ / 200mm x 150mm x 200mm / 384 cubic inches
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Print Speed: TBA
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Gear Head Aluminum Extruder v2 with 1.75mm Ubis 13S Hot End with 0.3mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 12mm linear rail on all axes
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrboard G2, Powrboard, and LCD touch screen
- Software: Printrbot.cloud – also compatible w Cura 2. Click here for more info.
- Use this serial number to preview printrbot.cloud: bf38cc147b91f54c832ec5cb55235e06
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper.