With linear rails, a slightly increased build volume, and wood finished trim, the Smalls Limited Edition is the printer that Brooks says is “the one that he wants to carry”. Brook is so partial to this particular version of the Smalls that he has decided that he will be the one to build each of these printers himself. Order a Smalls Limited Edition for a rare Printrbot, built with a personal touch.
View Getting Started Materials
- Model: 1704LE
- Build Volume (X-Y-Z): 6″ x 6″ x 6″
- Print Resolution: 100 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Injection Molded v2 Direct Drive Extruder
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Rails: Linear Rails
- Belt: GT2
- Z Lead Screw: 1/4″ 16 threaded
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F5 Printrboard with microUSB connection and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software: Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura v15.04 – available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper. Click here for specifications.
- Overall Footprint*: 16.6″ x 13″ x 11″ (L x W x H)
*Overall Footprint is the space needed to operate the full range of motion for the machine – X, Y, and Z axes travel.
- Assembly Required: No
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dimensions: 12″ x 9″ x 6″ (L x W x H)
Disclaimer of Assembly: Printrbot does not guarantee compatibility with any third party software or operating system (Repetier, Pronterface, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). This applies to kits and assembled units.