Increase the build volume on your Printrbot Smalls from 4″ x 4″ (X/Y) to 8″ x 6″ (X/Y) on a heated print surface.
ATX power supply required, but not included.
- 6″ x 11″ Mic 6 aluminum bed – 0.3mm level tolerance (increased build volume to 8″ x 6″ x 5″).
- 6″ x 6″ heat plate – Max temperature 80C
- 8mm Smooth Rod – 268mm length (x2)
- GT2 Belt
- ~240W, 12V, 6″ x 6″ PCB heat plate w/ 18 AWG power wiring
- Kapton tape
- Thermistor w/ 24 AWG cable
- 6″ 6-pin to 6-pin power extension
- See full Bill of Materials
- Assembly Required: YES – Disclaimer of Assembly
- ATX Power Supply – NOT INCLUDED
- Either Rev F Printrboard with heat bed screw terminals (NOT INCLUDED) or Rev D Printrboard with heat bed Molex Connector
- Printrbot Smalls (Model 1505)
- Weight: 3lbs
- Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 4″