Designed for long, large print jobs, the Ubis 13HF (high flow) is a dual-core workhorse. This hot end will ship standard with a 0.75mm nozzle, but for a limited time, we are offering three additional sizes for you to try out; 0.4mm, 1.5mm, and 2.0mm.
Recommended: When swapping nozzles, Carl Ubis recommends using a Silicone Thermal Compound to seal the threads. Click here for an example of thermal compound.
A couple of quick notes. The current Plus is not compatible with this hot end. There is not enough threading on the Auto-Leveling Probe to allow for space for the longer hot end. Not to worry, we will have a solution for this soon. Also, if you have a Simple Pro or recently added a 50mm blower fan and printable shroud, this hot end will not fit the same as your current 13S. You will have to remove your current blower fan shroud.
- Metal construction (Aluminum cold zone, PTFE transition, advanced design tip)
- Wattage: 12V/~30Watts
- 0.75mm hot end tip: ships with additional 0.4mm, 1.5mm, and 2.0mm tips for a limited time!
- Dual heater core is more efficient and offers slimmer design than competitors
- PEEK insulators protects the heat core
- 100% made in the USA
- Extremely accurate thermistor (1% 100k)
- Max temperature of 270 C
- 12v Cooling fan required. Click here for wiring instructions.
- Printrboard (RevF & Rev D)
- Plus 1504/1412 NOT COMPATIBLE, due to the position of the Auto-Leveling Probe. Solution coming soon!